I stumbled across wordle, an graphic imager of website content. As you can see, I probably got a little carried away. But to throw futuresoon into an imager was too tempting.
The only thing I don't like about the site is that you need an rss feed for the program to work. I tried putting both Origin of Species and the works of Kropotkin into Wordle, with no success. I guess I'll have to wait for mark 2.
Which one of these images should I make into a t-shirt?
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Sunday, August 3, 2008
August will be better 'cause there's WATER ON MARS!
Here we go:
1. In the time before time the stars were Titans
2. The tropics were once frozen
3. Smallest snake in world discovered - vertebrates keep getting smaller!
4. Two arm transplants in one surgery - that's a bargain...
5. Reasons why medieval Italians danced themselves to death - the rhythm really did get them.
6. And just in case you missed it, the Antikythera mechanism keeps coming up with new uses.